A GSA Schedule is a multiple-award, IDIQ contract for products and services available to all Federal and authorized buyers worldwide.
- Wide range of professional and technical services and products, including Information Technology (IT), Security, Engineering, Logistics, and Program Management
- No dollar limit or ceiling value for task orders (TOs) or contracts
- 20-year contract ordering periods
- Ordering process meets all competition requirements—no synopsis required
- No Interagency agreements required
- Pre-negotiated, fixed labor rates determined to be fair and reasonable
Specific contract details and additional information can be obtained at the links below.
SCHEDULE 84 |